Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:13:17 +0000
From: "James Deakin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Flashcoders] What do you think are the best Flash projects
        and     RIA's
To: Flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com

What do you think are the best Flash projects and RIA's? I'm involved in
lots of project where I work and I am beings asked for examples more and
more as large companies begin to see the advantages of Flash based
interfaces and RIA's.

I want to persuade people that Flash isn't a toy  and I need some really
good examples of solid work. I have a few I always rely on but I though I
would put it to the vote. So what are your top ten?