August,

I know the standalone player has the Full Screen menu option (I think it's
the View menu). And I know that it works in Ubuntu. (The browser plugin on
the other hand does not support full-screen).

Whether you can trigger full screen (in the standalone player) from AS I'm
not certain. If no one else can jump in to confirm I'll try to give it a go
this evening...

Cheers,
A.

|---------+----------------------------------------->
|         |           "August Gresens"              |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>|
|         |           Sent by:                      |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           figleaf.com                   |
|         |                                         |
|         |                                         |
|         |           2007-02-15 10:45 AM           |
|         |           Please respond to Flashcoders |
|         |           mailing list                  |
|         |                                         |
|---------+----------------------------------------->

<flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>                                 |
  |       cc:
                                   |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Flashcoders] Flash 9 standalone - no fullscreen on
Linux                                  |

Are you sure?

This release note for version 9.0.31.0 says the contrary...

http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/9/releasenotes.html

"Flash Player 9.0.31.0 for Linux includes all of the features from Flash
Player 9.0.28.0 except for windowless mode and full-screen mode."

Or is there something I'm missing here? Does the mean just the plugin does
not support full screen mode and the standalone does?

Thanks,