Hi,
we are encountering the exact same problem here, did you ever solve this?

greetz
JC

On 2/9/07, Chris Griffith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

John,
I¹m not sure I understand what you¹re asking.  Is there an example
somewhere
of how I might set the SWFs up to test them that way?  Since posting this
originally, I have set an interval in the nav broadcasting the Œconnect¹
method every 3 seconds because the problem seemed to stem from the fact
that
IE was not always registering that a LocalConnection had been opened.  So
when I would attempt to send data to the nav, it would not respond.  The
behavior I got to repeat consistently was once the SWF was cached (after
refreshing the page) the connection would be recognized, but never on the
first page hit.  I¹m setting the LC up in the very first frame, so I don¹t
think it¹s a timing/syncing issue with the other SWF.  It¹s just that
sometimes the connection is recognized and sometimes not.
Thanks,
Chris

This message, including any attachments, may include privileged,
confidential and or inside information. Any distribution or use of this
communication by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it
from your system. Any further questions please contact our help desk at
214-259-2711.