-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan
Styles
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 12:33 PM
To: Flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] This is really really really annoying

I've reset the password, i've logged in and changed my options to
reflect
the fact that I WANT A DIGEST (AGAIN)

It _seemed_ to accept my request, yet i'm still getting individual
messages
from the mailing list...

this is NOT A DIGEST! I DONT WANT individual messages...

I like being part of the lst and don't want to have to unsubscribe
because
it got annoying. please fix whatever needs to be fixed.
thanks.