-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charlie
Skinner
Sent: 13 February 2007 15:47
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] DataGrid Component not displaying all rows

I have a DataGrid Component that has it's dataProvider property set to a
RecordSet that has been returned from the server via Flash Remoting. All
goes well untill I try to display more than 20 results in the DataGrid,
when it will display all except for the last one. I've traced the length
of the dataProvider and the last item in the dataProvider and it all
looks ok. By using Service Capture I can see that the RecordSet that is
returned is not the same as what is displayed in the DataGrid.

I'm thinking this may have something to do with the pageable options of
a RecordSet. Or possibly some setting in Flash Remoting. But if anyone
has any other ideas what might cause this, then please let me know.