-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Martin
Klasson
Sent: den 26 februari 2007 09:33
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] swf/html and swf/swf communication

Hi Flashcoders,

I have been searching around, but not found it to be that easy to get
answers. I know that you people here tends to know everything, so I will
ask you.

first question:
Is LocalConnection the only way to talk between two swf's in a browser
(when NOT using javascript), and are there a list of browsers/os that
supports this? In my case it I will have two swf's on the same
html-page. -or is there a list of browsers/os that LocalConnection does
NOT work on?

second question:
Inline javascript in flash, are there any problems with that? I mean
using javascript in a getURL to make it for example write out another
swf in a <div>. I have used javascript to open popups directly from a
getURL -but is there any known limitations of writing javascript in the
getURL? Maybe the 99> character-bugg still is there in Flash as well?

Thanks mates!

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com