Hi,

I know this has been done to death but nothing has answered my real
problem.  I need to turn off the right click menu completely in a swf.
I don't want it to display custom stuff (I can do that), I want it to
detect a right click but not show the menu.  This can only be in a swf,
not an exe so the compilers don't work.

Please help - this has been driving me wild!

Andy Jones
Learning Consultant

This email was sent to you by Reuters, the global news and information company.

except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters
Limited.

Reuters Limited is part of the Reuters Group of companies, of which Reuters
Group PLC is the ultimate parent company.
Reuters Group PLC - Registered office address: The Reuters Building, South
Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 5EP, United Kingdom
Registered No: 3296375
Registered in England and Wales