thanks eric, I'm not a programmer more a designer though, so you think this book would be ok for me, actually I hope to finish my book of flash oop(as2) and once I have this done, I'm going to migrate to the as3 cookbook. I just realized how useful is the actionscript for animations and flash design...I think in future I'll explore the
programming stuff ( I have to re-program my left side of the brain).

Regards

Gustavo Duenas