Hey jord, would you recommend me a good book for AS3?

Regards

Gustavo Duenas

On Mar 1, 2007, at 5:44 PM, Jordan L. Chilcott - Interactivity Unlimited wrote:

Sorry... couldn't resist:

On 3/1/07, Omar Fouad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
this is not called piracy my little brave boy... as in i am not selling it. I was just considering you my lil brother, and than i decided to give you
this book as any one gives something to his girlfriend..

IOW, your give your girlfriend stolen jewelry that someone else just
happened to take for you?

What I find even more humourous than this is your signature
paraphrasing 1 Corinthians. Here's one from Exodus: Thou shalt not
steal!

jord
--
Jordan L. Chilcott, President