Greeting all Flashcoders,

Anyone know of a free flv player with lister component?  One that works
right out of the box.

My client has purchased a couple others and they have errors or are buggy or
just plain do not work.
I am even willing to have him purchase another one however I need to install
it and see all of the source
files as well as test it before my client will pay for it as he has been
burned already.

I have one from Proxus and we would like to use it but I cant get it to
work. I can send you the sources
as well as component (a value of $100) if anyone could get it to work for
me.

Thanks in advanvce.

Eric Walton 9 / Edub9

To view more about