Hi Flashcoders,

Is there anything out there already perhaps, that simply does convert a price (a Number), into a currency-formatted string?

prettyNumber(10000.25, "$"...)

well yeah, you know what I am after.. I want it to be able to work in many markets, so there is a need to be able to control whether the currency-symbol should be before the price or after,
eventual spacing, decimals/commas and such.

Is there any actionscript-function out there that already deals with this in a flexible way?

/ Martin