That's a good question I'm not so sure I want to be on it either.

I've watched all the communications, have never asked a question, and the
first time I do I get a rude response from someone who can't even sign their
name correctly speaking about Œetiquette.¹

If there was error unknown to me, Michael sure could use a lot of refinement
in his approach in trying to clarify.

My apologies to the list if my question was not appropriate.

Wendy