From: Gregory N [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 March 2007 13:46
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] com.gousable.SWF_Protector class

Hi all,

I have just released a com.gousable.SWF_Protector class written for one of
latest projects:
http://gousable.com/flash/classes/swf_protector_v1.0.zip

   Provides several ways to protect SWF files that can be used in any
combination
       1) Good old "checking the _url" protection
Recommended for "smart" clients.
       Remember about crossdomain.xml file !
       3) Expire by time (like trial version)
       4) Bytecode. If you have some good __bytecode__() at hand that will
(as you think) crash decompilers,
       place it in a frame in some clip in library and attach at runtime.
   If the violation is detected, you can
       1) Unload _root leaving the screen blank
       2) Show an alert message telling them ... something
       3) Call your own action after checking the *isViolated* flag
property.

   This "code-only" version is intended for programmers.
   If you prefer, you can use SWC component version
   with UI (free as well) that will be available from Adobe Flash Exchange
since April, 2007.
Best regards,
GregoryN

Omar Fouad - Digital Emotions...

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful
nor conceited It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is
not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins...but delights
in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope... and to
endure... whatever comes.