When I built Fuse 2 I made a decision to reign in some of the OO extensibility stuff in favor of a simpler, more self-contained system. I wasn't sure if anyone really bothers, so figured I'd wait until people start banging down the door. Took a while but I've some knocks, so I created a handy utility for extending Fuse Kit 2.

Like Fuse Kit, FuseFX is MIT open-source licensed, free to download, and super easy to use. Enjoy!

-Moses
_________

FuseFX extensions define new tweenable properties that will work via standard doTween calls. Management of the extensions is fully automated — simply register your extensions during setup and they're activated. It's also freaky easy to build your own. Be sure to also download Fuse 2.1.3 which is required for FuseFX.

- MixerFX — tween VOLUME/PAN on Sound objects
- TextFX — tween props like KERNING, LEADING
- ColorFX by Graeme Asher — includes SATURATION

Ideas for authors: PV3D, Sandy, Skew/ transform via Matrix, Perlin, Displacement...

http://www.mosessupposes.com/Fuse/FuseFX.html
_________