Correction: since you don't need to know the URL exactly and it is
enough to determine whether it is your own or not, use JS (e.g. as
mentioned by Dave) and if you get no valid response (no matter if it
is a non-matching URL or nothing/error) show the logo. The only
deficiency is that users with disabled JS will have the logo
displayed.

  Attila