I am looking for someone to work the server side of a Flash project, using asp. No recruiters, please.

Might this be you, or someone you know? The person must have demonstrated expertise in these areas:

1. Establish a database (this one will hold about 1,000 items, each with 4-6 fields). 2. On receipt of a query from Flash, the ASP will send Flash an xml file of the current database. 3. Establish a shopping cart, possibly using AbleCommerce, which is asp.net -- not sure yet, and not sure if using .net complicates things. You might be in a position to recommend a different shopping cart that you're more familiar with, as long as it works with asp.
4. Receive variables from Flash and send them securely to the shopping cart.

Experience integrating Flash and asp is desirable, but not essential.

The project is not yet certain, but we're well into negotiations.

Please email me offlist. If you include links to a resume and work samples, I promise to reply. If you look like a good candidate, I will also forward your information to the client, who will be doing the hiring.

Many thanks,

Marc

Marc Hoffman
Poison Dart Frog Media