Other than taking a looooong time to load it's a beautiful site.
That being said why not load the gallery and other pages as external swf's
you could even load the images into the gallery from a seperate folder.
Maybe even load the rotating images from the front page  from an external
folder  as well.
It would take you longer dev time to do these things but in the end your
site would speed
up considerably and not turn away clients. The photography is beautiful by
the way.

Just some ideas,

Eric Walton 9 / Edub9

To view more about
The Artwork of Eric Walton 9 / Edub9
please visit the following:
www.hollywoodfineart.com
www.myspace.com/ericwalton9_edub9
Providentia Marketing LLC
754-246-7620 Cel

On 3/14/07, John laPlante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It loads. But, at 1% per every 3 seconds, I think no one will stay long
enough to see the content.