Can your DataProvider be xml?
I'm not sure the Array sort methods do what you want, they might,  but they're
probably less efficient than an xml transformation anyway.

then you might try sorting the dataSource itself beforehand using <xsl:sort> in
an xsl template?  When you want to reverse the sort, just transform again.

Sincerely,

Derek Lords

www.itsimmediate.com phone: 917-579-2367cell: 501-631-3817 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It was a sometime paradox, but now time has given it proof." —Shakespeare