What is loadProgressOutput? If it's a text field, you need to set its
text property, e.g.:

loadProgressOutput.text = String(Math.round(100 * getBytesLoaded() /
getBytesTotal()));

or even:

loadProgressOutput.text = String(Math.floor(100 * getBytesLoaded() /
getBytesTotal())) + "%";

I'd recommend using Math.floor instead of Math.round because
Math.round would show 100% even if only 99.5% had loaded. (Not a huge
concern, true, but ... why not just use floor?)