Hi Blaine,

scroll all the way to the bottom of this page, you will see the list owners
email address, you can email him directly...

regards,
Dunc

On 3/16/07, Blaine Fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry to spam the list, but I've "unsubscribed" three times now, and am
still getting mail.
It's not that I don't like the list, either, it's just too many messages
filling up my Pending box.

Hopefully someone who runs the list will read this, and will be kind
enough to take me off the list.
I would just add it to my Block list, but it's coming in showing personal
e-mail addresses, not just the list one.

Sorry for the inconvenience.