Hi:

My client and his employees have flash player version 7.0.69

I tried with a new movie with only a button and the button has the code:

on(release){
 getURL("javascript:top.window.close();");
}

Then I tried with a new javascript funcion and with fscommand as you suggest in all emails in the list about close window, but It doesn't work. I tested in flash player 7.0.19
and 8 and 9 and it works.  But the client needs the movie works on 7.0.69
with IE and I couldn't find the issue.  I aprecciate if you can help me.

I uplodad the flash player 7.0.69 installer in my server.
http://www.pixelgroup.net/carolina/flashplayer7r69_winax.exe

Thanks a lot
Carolina Avila