There is a good introduction:
 http://www.petitpub.com/labs/media/flash/sandy/primitives.shtml

 21 marca 2007 (13:51:51) wrote:

eric e. dolecki> I just downloaded Sandy (and there are so many
eric e. dolecki> things in it not sure where
eric e. dolecki> to start).

eric e. dolecki> I just want to place 3 mcs back into space (z-index) (each
further back than
eric e. dolecki> the previous) and bring them up towards the camera, stepping
them.

eric e. dolecki> is there some demo code someplace where I can get started to
do this. I can
eric e. dolecki> move the objects or the camera - makes no difference.

eric e. dolecki> - eric
eric e. dolecki> Flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
eric e. dolecki> To change your subscription options or search the archive:

eric e. dolecki> Brought to you by Fig Leaf Software
eric e. dolecki> Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training
eric e. dolecki> http://www.figleaf.com
eric e. dolecki> http://training.figleaf.com

--
Pozdrowienia,