-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Merrill,
Jason
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 11:10 AM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Help: test EventDispatcher speed please

>>I think ppl should be interested by these results mac vs
>>pc/linux, don't you think ? :)

I know what you're saying but as I see it, it is a site test, "Help:
test EventDispatcher speed please".  You're askng for a test, sending
them to your site. Regardless, I think *maybe* maybe on a summary basis,
but not from 20-30 e-mails where half the list sends in their results.
Perhaps they can send you their test results offlist and you can compile
an post your summary result later.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Global Technology & Operations
Learning & Leadership Development
eTools & Multimedia Team

This e-mail and its attachments are intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) and may contain privileged, confidential or proprietary
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, displaying, copying, or
use of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete and
destroy any record of this message. Thank you.