Sorry if this ends up coming through twice, but I sent it 2.5 hours ago and it hasn't reached the list yet.

Anyone have any experience in this area? We're developing a Flash site for a
new client, who keeps all their own web servers in-house. They are MS house
using .net and such. They are setting up a new server just for their new
site, and since they are not familiar with PHP or MySQL (which is what we
develop with) they are asking us to install them. They will give us remote
access to the server...

How hard / not-hard is it to install PHP and MySQL on a remote server?
Anything to be weary of? Is it something I should just skip attempting and
hire an IT guy to do it?

Dave -
Head Developer
www.blurredistinction.com