wasn't there a sitecheck list once?

Am 26.03.2007 um 14:39 schrieb Mauricio Furtado Massaia:

Hi guys,

Wagner Paula and I have worked on DM9DDB´s WebSite and we are really proud
of this job.
The navigation and design are a little bit oldskool. In fact everything on this site was made by OOP Classes and Standard code what really makes me
happy about that.

I would like to get some comments about how is it for you guys.

Looking forward for your comments.

http://dm9ddb.com.br

MauricioMassaia

bitrocker & typographique