Hi List,

This is OT, I know, but I know a lot of flashers come from a design
background... so here goes.

VirtueFusion (www.virtuefusion.com <http://www.virtuefusion.com/> ) are
looking to hire good designers to work on a range of online gambling
games. Currently our main product is Bingo - we produce Bingo apps for
just about everyone - William Hill, Ladbrokes, Mecca etc. etc. But we
also produce a range of other games and you'd be invited to come up with
new concepts for games, new takes on old games, all ideas are welcome,
the management are very open to new ideas, if it sounds good they'll
give it a go and if it works you'll be rewarded!

Location: Covent Garden, London, UK

Skills: Proficiency in the usual stuff, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.etc.

Experience: Not nearly as important as a good eye for detail, design
talent and a willingness to learn all the secrets of the online gambling
industry!

Salary: Negotiable - depends on experience and how impressive you are at
interview (this is not a lie to make it sound more impressive - I know
this from personal experience!)

If anyone's interested they can drop me a line offlist and I'll be happy
to give you any more details or anything you need. They're a great firm
to work for - you'll be working with my flash team and if you want to
pick up some serious actionscript knowledge at the same time then
there's all the more reason to hire you! They're really looking for
full-timers but get in touch anyway even if you're looking for something
contract/temporary.

Trevor Burton

Flash Developer

Virtue Fusion Ltd