that was the Flash 9 Alpha; just Flash 8 IDE with AS3 support. The actual beta for the Flash 9 IDE has been privately running for a few months, and I guess it ended a few days ago :)

James

Alias™ wrote:
The flash 9 beta has been available on adobe labs for quite some time now.
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flash9as3preview/

HTH
Alias