To: <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 6:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Text to MP3

You might trying doing more research into Natural Voices and other
text-to-speech setups. As far as I was aware, Flash doesn't have capability
like this.

On 3/27/07, Francis Chary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think he means getting some program to read out the text, and save that
as
an mp3 file. I personally have no idea.

The hard part of that is definitely the server-side conversion from text
mp3. I don't think you'll find many people on this list who know how to do
that though, because it's not really something that flash does.

On 3/27/07, Omar Fouad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't get you.... Mp3's can only be converted to other audio
Formats....