Unfortunately, that's not it. That warning will only show if you choose
Save As > MX 2004. I'm trying to find a method so when one of my Studio 8
users forgets to save down to 2004 that they'll get a message or when they
run the JSFL batch compiler it'll detect it's saved version and auto-save
it down for them.

Like I said, I notice there is a fl.saveDocumentAs() command but see no
where to (or if I can) specify the file version.

Chris