----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Parcell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Flash CS3 Announced

> To be fair, it is your opinion that it is not right, unless you have a
> source that states otherwise.

Well, that's an easy one: look through the Flex docs and point me to the class
that does that ;-)

As I said:
> Flex doesn't have a class that transforms xml into animation, which Flash CS3
> does have.
> That doesn't mean an animator class can't/won't be written for Flex though.

Add to that that when Flash CS3 is released Adobe *might* release a Flex update
for tighter integration with new Flash CS3 features.
But so far I haven't seen any indication that this will happen (which doesn't
mean it won't)..

regards,
Muzak