    Posted by: "Bad Aegis" [EMAIL PROTECTED] badaegis
    Date: Mon Apr 2, 2007 3:17 pm ((PDT))

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Shara" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm working on a flash project that scrolls through pages of text
pullef from an external source.  I would like to have the next button
invisible once it reaches the last page.  Similarly, I want the
previous button to be invisible on the first page.  I've tried
creating a buttonVisibility function but I end up with one button or
the other (sometimes both) off or on permanently.  Any help you can
offer would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

this.nxtBtn_mc._visible = true;
var totalPages:Number = n; //total number of pages, could be pulled from an array if this Number is dynamic.
var currentPage:Number = n; //current page # pulled from ext. file

function hideNext():Void {
   if(currentPage == totalPages) {
        this.nxtBtn_mc._visible = false;
       } else {
         this.nxtBtn_mc._visible = true;

Hope that helps. My scripting leaves much to be desired...

Messages in this topic (3)

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/