From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Mark Hawley
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 5:58 PM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] Window component scrolling...am I insane?

Have I gone completely mad, or does the v2 Window component really not support scrolling the contents? It extends ScrollView, and the guts of it make several references to the scrollbars, yet there seem to be no actual scrollbars present.

I've wasted a good deal of time today trying to throw a ScrollPane in there and getting it to work properly, but the automatic resizing ScrollPane does is causing me angina. So...am I missing something? Does anyone have a free/oss scrolling Window component floating around?

--
John Mark Hawley
The Nilbog Group

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com http://training.figleaf.com