I use Xcode for my flash development on a Mac. It is quite cusomizable, you can setup your own targets (I have some for mtasc (pure actionscript, actionscript with swf library, swfmill)

You can grap my code completion files for as2/as3 at http:// opencode.forabettertoday.org/ Just throw the files in your ~/Library/Application Support/Apple/ Developer Tools/Specifications Folder and restart Xcode.

Kai-Philipp

Am 09.04.2007 um 14:11 schrieb Hairy Dog Digital:

I'd also throw in my 2-cents worth... MultiEdit Lite

...Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Bradley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 7:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Editors in use by Actionscript Programmers

Another:

Subethaedit for mac

Just the fact that it's collaborative editing makes it worthwhile.
I've yet to get into all the code-hinting/folding, etc. jazz offered by many of these editors. Though, now I'm getting into more Flex 2 work, I have a feeling I might be making a switch (but will keep to subetha for collab.
editing with coworkers).