From: "Steven Sacks | BLITZ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 3:20 AM
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Create MXI/MXP with External JSFL

Muzak,

Thanks for your response.  Unfortunately, it's not working for me when I
try to test it before I even make it an MXI/MXP.

I created a jsfl folder inside the Configuration folder and put my jsfl
file in there.

uri = MMExecute("fl.configURI") + "jsfl/test.jsfl";
MMExecute("fl.trace(\"" + uri + "\")");

It traces it out just fine when Flash launches, but when I try to
runScript one of the functions in that jsfl file it says argument 1 is
invalid.

var func = "testFunc";
var cPath = MMExecute("fl.runScript(\"" + uri + "\", \"" + func +
"\")");

This works just fine if I hardcode the path to the JSFL on the C: drive.
There is one weird thing where it changes the : to a | with configURI
but the documentation says that it's supposed to work just like it is.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Steven