hi Ian,

That sounds interesting - I'll look into that. I like the
extensibility of it. I am really looking at an app that I can throw
most things at and know it can do it without much fuzz. I would go for
Director if there wasn't the Unicode issue (can't wait for the update
later this year as that will finally be implemented by then)

Thanks Ian,

Nik
Crosina