Hi,

Tony Accurso wrote:
CAN YOU PLEASE REMOVE MY EMAIL FROM THIS LIST? YOUR WEBSITE DOES NOT WORK IN REMOVING IT. I WILL REPORT YOU AS A VIOLATION OF THE CANN-SPAM ACT, I HAVE SENT EMAILS BEFORE REGARDI G THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The list "broke" a few weeks ago and messages were posted to tell everybody about this.

People have also repeatedly told others how to unsubscribe - see copied message below.**

   Marking the subject Unsubscribe may help too.

   Shouting does not.

"

"