On 4/11/07, Lars Schwarz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

you are sending an empty loadvars object... returning an empty post
array
when doing so is a feature, not a bug :)

_send_lv.sendAndLoad("testing.php", _send_lv, "post");

No, _send_lv.sendAndLoad("testing.php", _result_lv)  will send
_send_lv, not _result_lv. I'm not sure what the "result" variable is
supposed to be, and there are no handlers defined for doing something
when it loads, but, other than that, it looks okay.