Hi Everyone,

As soon as i thought that my flash player slides playing problem is solved
and it's working fine with placing allSecureDomain("*") in called file, with
introduction of new feature it's again not playing properly.

This time we have introduced Transitions in the Flash player so that user
don't see blank screen between slide change.

The problem is it's working fine when played with full domain name. But it
plays erratically when played with sub-domain name.

For e.g. if you play this presentation

http://authorstream.com/Presentation.aspx?pun=Infatuated-283-illusion-maya-fake-unreal-presentaion-powerpoint

It sometimes plays fine. but sometimes blank screen start coming in between
slide transitions.

Where as if you play the same presentation with full domain name. i.e.

http://www.authorstream.com/Presentation.aspx?pun=Infatuated-283-illusion-maya-fake-unreal-presentaion-powerpoint

It's playing fine.

Any idea why it's behaving this way?

FYI for transition i am using 2 movie clips and changing their depth and
unloading the clip from the bottom clip as soon as the movie is loaded into
top clip.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vivek Lakhanpal