I have this theory that if you ask Flashcoders about any given Flash
internet application, it takes less than 10 replies to get a response from
someone who actually worked on it ;)

The power of Flashcoders!

Nice job guys!

On 4/13/07, Mark Walters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey guys,

It is AS2 and we did it by creating an svg representation of the flash
vector artwork on flash's side and passing that to Java. Java in turn
takes
the svg data and creates a bitmap representation. Doing it this way was
actually much faster for us than going the BitmapData route.

--
Mark Walters

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://digitalflipbook.com