Hey, got the same problem recently...
I've found a direct link that still works :
https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=flashpro

2007/4/17, John Dowdell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Adrian Lynch wrote:
> Maybe it's just me, but I can't find any Flash trials on adobe.com.
> Are any available?

My apologies... it looks like many of the older trial versions were removed
from the main listing when the CS3 announcements arrived, but new trials of
individual tools won't be on the site for a few weeks yet. I've escalated this
internally, but have not yet received staff reply.

Last week I heard that you can still access some of the older Macromedia Studio
trials by going through the link for FreeHand MX, but I have not confirmed
today that this path is still available. Worth a shot...?

jd/adobe

Julien Vignali