I've unsubscribed countless times, and been told I was taken off the list.
This is the fourth time I've replied to the mail list, asking to be taken off
the list.
I have also blocked a ton of people who contribute, trying to stop the list
from coming to me, but as the list is not sent directly from
chattyfig.figleaf.com, I can't block the list.
That, and I have an insanely long block list now, which I don't really need.
So, for the love of God, take me off this time.
I am seriously sick of this.
I can't find a damn thing in my Pending box.
This list is fucking over my e-mail account.
And I really shouldn't have to change my e-mail account just because one
mailing list can't figure out how to unsubscribe people who no longer want to
be included.
The whole thing is ridiculous.

Sorry for the rant, to all the people reading this now who are not involved.
It's being sent to the list and to the owner.
This isn't the first time I have e-mailed the list, e-mailed the owner, or used
the automated unsubscriber, so most likely nothing will change.
But it is definitely bullshit.

Have a nice day.