Here in México a Senior with these skills. U$15k-U$20k at year.
A game developement manager (Flash Guru) like me and others 6 people in the
country. U$32k-U$37k at year
:.(
We are fucked

Similar values apply to our market here (in Brazil). But you have to take the cost of living of the country/city/state into consideration. I'm not sure how's that on Mexico, but I bet it's cheaper than, say, living in downtown NYC... It's not like someone turns filthy rich just because of a location change.

Different places, different scales.

Zeh