Hey everyone,
We might have a project coming up that needs to run in Vista. We'll do the development in Flash, and I'm assuming that making a Flash projector should be no problem (right? even if we're using Flash 8?)

What I'm worried about is if the client needs to set the desktop resolution, or anything else we've relied on Director, or Zinc, or SWFStudio in the past to do.

I haven't upgraded to Vista, so I can't test these things out yet. Can I still promise essentially the same things? None of these products seem to claim Vista support yet, but I assume it SHOULD work....but then I don't know if there's any quirks I should be aware of.

Anybody done anything with these products yet in Vista?
Thanks!
ben