Hi Group,

I have an XMLconnector, bound to a dataset, bound to a datagrid.
Connector connects, fills the dataset, dataset is sorted and filtered, and
the datagrid is populated - lovely!
Except for the looong freeze while the XMLconnector does it's thing...

So I tried to fill the dataset manually, by populating it with an array...

This works fine, better in fact because it's faster and there's no freeze,
and I can use a progressbar component to show progress.

I can sort the datagset, and the results are shown in the datagrid.

BUT, as soon as I try and filter the dataset, everything goes pear-shaped!!!
As soon as I apply any filter to the dataset, the datagrid goes blank, and
if I trace the first record of the dataset, it's undefined...

I've been fighting this for 2 days, please help!

Thanks

Don

05:56 PM