On the site I am working on, there is an OpenCube DHTML menu system that
when moused over causes the drop down menus to overlay on a large Flash
element. How can I make it so the menus sit on top of the Flash element
rather than behind it? Is this a setting in the Flash file or do I need to
do it through the code? If through the code are there any snippets somewhere
on this?

Despite the fact that this is likely an old topic, I cannot find much
information on it.