> And me ;) !
>
> How would I connect such a dongle with the app I am trying to
> preotect when I am using Director and / or Flash!

I think I wasted a bit of your email blabbing about security.  The
reality is, you don't want a dongle, it just complicates things, and
hardware is generally expensive.  A decent and original licensing scheme
ought to work fine.

I think I can come up with some solutions for this...  It may be a
completely in-SWF solution, or a custom Projector program (.EXE that
holds your .SWF).  Is it worth my time to do some feasability testing?

- Kipp