Hi,

I have created a simulation based e-learning course having following
technical features:

            1. High-end software simulations are developed with screen
shots.

            2. Audio

            3. Shared library is being used for all the components

            4. Most of data is loaded & placed dynamically

I am facing the simulation freezing problem in the main course player
(shell) file.

When the course is launched from the LMS server (ASPEN), in one of the
simulation on clicking a button the screen is getting freeze. This
problem is pertaining to only one of the XP machines. When the same file
is played from the local machine is work fine. Our client is also facing
the same problem in different instances.

I have debugged the coding and found that flash default nextFrame() and
gotoAndStop() methods are not working as required on specific machine.

We have tried following methods to resolve the issue:

1.      We have checked this issue with Flash Player like 6,7,8,9
version. But the problem still persists.

2.      Code modification were done but flash default nextFrame() and
gotoAndStop() methods are not working as required.

3.      Course tested on different browsers like IE 6.0, Opera, Firefox
Mozila. But the problem still persists.

4.      Changed all IE advanced setting, Privacy setting, security
setting to make same as working machine.  But the problem still
persists.

5.      Checked all the machine settings and configuration in my
computer properties but they are same for the both (working and not
working) machines.

After going through lots of testing phases I am unable to get some
concrete solution on this.  Can you please help me to get this problem
resolved?

As this is a very crucial phase of the project (Gold version), I would
like to get this problem resolved as early possible.

I thank you in advance for all your support and help.

Regards

Ritesh