Both apps are using delagate and eventdispature.

problem I am having:

the shell

sets up this

function onLoadInit (mc : MovieClip)
{
trace ("MOB onLoadInit: " + mc);
passAlongParameters ();
this.getPlayer = function ()
{
 return placeHolder_mc.embeddedPlayer.getPlayer ();
}
placeHolder_mc.embeddedPlayer.onInitError = Delegate.create (this,
onInitError);
placeHolder_mc.embeddedPlayer.onInitComplete = Delegate.create(this,
onInitComplete);
placeHolder_mc.embeddedPlayer.getEmbedOverrides = Delegate.create (this,
getEmbedOverrides);
}

function onInitComplete ()
{
trace ("MOB:onInitComplete: clipID=" + clipID);
}
and the swf being loaded in loads and I can see it traces out: onReady. We
killed it, people. config.autoStart

so i can tell this is fireing
function onReady()
{
trace("onReady. We killed it, people. config.autoStart: " +
config.autoStart);
inited = true;
onInitComplete();
/*_parent.onInitComplete();
_level0.embeddedPlayer.onInitComplete();
_parent._parent.onInitComplete();
_parent._parent._parent.onInitComplete();
/*
}

however it doesn't work.

if I load an swf right next to the shell it does work??

Thanks in advance,

mike