To: "flashcoders" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 8:10 AM
Subject: [Flashcoders] Q: Best tool for AS3 development

At the latest FITC in Toronto I was surprised by the amount of commercial AS3 work being done already.
Also, it seems that Eclipse is very popular for AS3 development.

As a long time Flashdevelop fan I was wondering what are some of the other favorite AS3 development environments?

Which one is 'best'?

Eclipse
Flexbuilder
Flash CS3