I see that I left some info out like that the images are coming in via xml.
Here is a sample
of what I have so far: http://www.thespikeranch.com/test/photoGallery.html
If you go to the last image in the lower right corner of the grid then let
it play or click next
you'll see the grid of 25 images slide then the yellow indicator box slides
down to the x and y of
image 26. I want image 26 - 50 to be a grid like image 1-25 but to the right
of them.
Am I making sense? I was up late and my correspondence might be a bit mixed.
Thanks!